I never really knew that so many emotions, so many experiences, could be crammed into such a short period of time. When I first thought of the phrase "myriad of experiences", I meant in a lifetime, not in a week, or even especially not in a day! But evidently it can, and has been done, and I foresee more of these "myriad of experiences" days in the future. It's all well and right if the experiences are all good, but when they oscillate between the two extreme ends of the spectrum and mix with each other so that one end-of-the-spectrum emotion comes with another on the total opposite side, what can be made of that? And what can be done? Go with the flow, live with it...
Ignorance is bliss they say. I think ignoring brings bliss sometimes too...
On a separate note (or perhaps related...?) my endorphin levels seem a little low, and since I shouldn't eat chocolate (fattening mar...) I'm going swimming later! All the better to train for IMU Cup. Also I received a quatro-lingual (I mean in 4 languages) e-mail from PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) congratulating me on my PADI Diver certification. :) I should recount my first diving trip experience, complete with wild-life sightings, but that'll come later.
For now, "To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and wit hgreat joy - to the only God our Saviour be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen." Jude 24-25
Thursday, September 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment