Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Back in the blogging world...

I'm back, 1 day earlier than I expected, partly because I'm quite sick of studying already. The past 2 weeks or so have been a scary movie of sorts, and I DON'T like scary movies - all the shocks and chills running down your spine. Well I did have those: shocks at the realisation that my brain didn't function the way that it used to (ie. cannot memorise and remember) and chills running down my spine as I realised the implications of that.
And the 1st two days of exam: well, I don't really want to talk about it. If the 1st day was bad, the 2nd day was pure torture. At least today was good, especially compared to the last two papers. I'm glad it's going to be over, but this time there's a chance I might be called back to face the piles of paper again. Those of you who pshaw and brush that away evidently have more faith in me than I do myself. But we shall see. I hope against hope, and will try and enjoy the days before results are released.
And so many things to do! Christmas shopping, Christmas celebrations, meeting up with friends - old and current, packing (lots of this to do! I despair at the bulk of stuff I've accumulated), cleaning and cleaning and cleaning etc. I loathe to leave, but I can't wait. What a dichotomy of emotions.
Well, will blog more when I can properly sit down and sort of my thoughts. Till then, happy getting ready for Christmas!!

No comments: