I've been going to the hospital quite a lot lately, entering data from files into the computer for a little research project that is till unknown as of now. The cardiac clinic in SGH is just sooo busy! If I knew anything about what was going on it would have been exhilirating, but I don't, and it's the feeling of getting in the way I don't like. Of course, being a wall-flower didn't get me any knowledge, so it's a fine balance between being busy-body and trying to learn something. Thank goodness for another hospital and their "lunch-time talks" ;) I didn't expect to be so involved in medical stuff so fast, but so far it's been okay.
Well, that's partly because I've had a very relaxed schedule with time to just relax as well - TV (American Idol, Aussie Open - the young guy Stanislav Wawnivski that played Nalbandian looks promising, House, Lost - quite engaging), computer (blogging like now, picture-archiving, downloading movies and other stuff), music (orchestra practices, piano, listening to other music), food (DURIAN!! every day since I came home from KK, home-cooked food, baking cookies) etc. And Chinese New Year's coming up, so better get in shape for that. Talking about getting in shape, I'm glad to say that my thighs and calves (that's the quadriceps and the triceps soleus to my IMU friends) are officially not aching anymore - hurray! I can finally walk (not limp) victoriously away from my Kinabalu experience. More about that when I finish my KK highlights blog.
Meanwhile, here's a pic dedicated to my cuz Jane, because she asked for it:

Compare that to this picture of the suckling pig:


No comments:
Post a Comment