But speaking about tech stuff, after my initial pre-occupation with getting a PC phone (either the Treo 650 or the O2), I've started looking at PDA only hardware. With this option, I'm still torn between the two OSs - Palm and Windows.

The Palm TX is the latest Palm out and I've always thought that Palm OS is the best and most stable OS for handhelds. Plus the battery life is so long!

However, Pocket PCs are more versatile - more compatible with my laptop Windows and apparently more varied programmes as well. The Dell Axim looks pretty good, and the services seem pretty good. Somehow I'm not so keen on a HP.
Then, there's the tiny dilemma on whether or not I should get one at all or not. A scene from the only Grey's Anatomy episode I watched describes this perfectly: do I want to be one of the many interns who flip out their PDAs when asked questions, or like Grey who just rattled information from memory (and got the doctor's respect)? bleh
That aside, I think I should get one, so that dilemma is moot (hehe). The question is: which one?

No comments:
Post a Comment