A great hip-hip-hooray and a hearty congratulations to the SJGC under-15 captainball team who played ever so well to emerge victorious in the recent Copa IBA!! Jane, you must be in cloud 9 :) Actually, everyone would be!
Rainforest World Music Festival happening this weekend, and the family would have been up there Fri/Sat. Must have been good!
There's only J and I on the top floor now, the rest are back home, meeting with friends and family, electives, or just bumming at home. Being bored at home is definitely preferable to being bored over here.
Of course, I'm not saying I'm bored here, it's London after all! We went to our soon-to-be home today and I fell for it again. There's just a homely feel to the whole place, and the landlord and landlady are such fatherly/motherly people, like J says. I'm so glad. Now we just have to pray that the renovations are ready for us in time for us to move our things in before we get thrown out of halls!
It would be great to go home, though. I've booked my flights back (Qatar Airways, wish me luck!) and I keep thinking it's for sometime soon, not really in November. Which is only 3 months away, I must keep telling myself. And there are things to do in the meantime.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment