The raw rasp of the tongue, from having to get used again to the need to drink scalding hot drinks.
Bringing out the woolies, mittens, scarves and coats, having to figure out how best to gird oneself from the onslaught of the biting wind.
Underestimating the weather, and dressing altogether too lightly.
Hands crushed into pockets, shoulders scrunched, pace quickened, racing as if against the overtaking cold.
The sucking breath of shock as one's legs are enveloped by the cold bedsheets, then the exhalation of relief as they become toasty warm.
Yes, winter is coming, again.
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi! Long time didn't hear from you! Still remember me? I'm Serene! Hope you not that old to forget me,haha...
Hmm... I think better for me to drop my message here at your blog instead of sending an e-mail.
I'm doing a research on courses now. I've consider some course like medicine, dentistry, nutrition and biotechnology. Since you are a medical student, do you mind to tell me some infomation about studying as a doctor? Is it like what everyone said that it is a tough course to study? How pact is time? What criteria a person must require to study this course?Please do tell me more about medicine course.
Hope to hear from you soon! :)
and it gets warmer down under XD.... heheheheheheh. thts just evil .love u !
i feel shivers jst READING ur post gracie!!
serene: heya!! wait for mail :)
janey: yes very evil. bah.
kat: shiver w me.. haha
of course, just when you start to hunker down for winter, england turns around and gives you a weekend full of sun!!! and weird night-time driving in wafting fog. pics soon. hehe
Which e-mail address should I sent to? gmail or hotmail? Can give me your e-mail address?
Post a Comment