I meant to do a reflective piece on my time in PNG, but I guess it'll now be more about my whole 2-month sojourn. Even then, my formal elective report is far from finished, and that takes precedence among my writing tasks. I also still have some kind of literary constipation, which makes sitting at the computer quite frustrating sometimes. And the musings and thoughts I've had are too varied to organise properly,and some aren't meant for public consumption.
Suffice to say that this trip has been a great reminder of God's goodness-from His provision in any situation to His promises and assurance. It's also been a time of refreshing and renewing, a time for taking stock and re-examining my life, which is timely as I make the transition from student to working life. And having seen and heard how much my friends and peers have matured personally and spiritually, I tumpang gembira and am glad for the baby steps I am inspired to take in their direction.
My Palm is not conducive to me writing much more, but as I look forwards to the immediate challenges (AHO Medicine-Geriatrics! & OSCE exams) and future uncertainties, I can be certain that nothing is impossible and He will continue to surpass my expectations with the plans He has for me.
Goodbye Malaysia, with beloved family and friends (and pets)! Hope to return soon...
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment