Or I should say running around...
The last week has been rather busy for me, and I foresee busy days ahead too. My days are so filled with activity. Let's see:
- Lectures
- Meetings
– Student Representative Council and related
– Asian Medical Students Conference KL '05 and related - Training for IMU Cup
– Swimming
– Running for 1.5 km
– Volleyball
– Basketball, just 'coz I want to :> - Co-ordinating and preparing for IMU CG
- Studying (to say the least of)
- CSU practice, clinic visits, PBL preparation
- Miscellaneous
All this on about 6 hours of sleep a day. Not bad I guess… I could make more time to sleep, but I’m glad I don’t. My mornings are for God, and time spent with Him in the morning ensures my sanity through the day. More or less. I have been tempted to stop just for that day, but with the reminders about quiet time and devotion both from Dr Hera in CF and Kat in TRU worship, I think it’s clear that God’s telling me that He loves His sessions with me, and wants me to continue. Yeah, I want them too. Being still in His presence is so… calming. Envigorating. Reassuring. Thanks for being there, God.
Incidentally, today wasn’t like normal. And to the person whose head was bitten off this morning: my apologies. :Þ
Time to sleep. And look forward to another busy week. bzz... bzz.... zzzz....zzzzzzz..........zzzzz.........

No comments:
Post a Comment