Monday, January 10, 2005

50% chance

That's my MSN nick now. It means that since I'm not on the viva (for borderline students) list I have a 50% chance of passing (or failing, depending if you're an optimist or pessimist) my EoS exams. I had palpitations and dyspnoea (difficulty breathing) going and looking at the viva list today because I was so scared I was going to be on it. But now I don't feel any better, thinking about the 50% thing. Ah well... once it gets out of my mind I'll be okay till Thursday or Friday, or whenever the results come out.
I'm actually quite reluctant to sit down and put my thoughts about the whole exam week into words just yet; I think I'll just keep that till when the results have been published and I'm in the comfort of my own home (yes Mi and Di, I do want to go home, contrary to what you might think.... :P ). For now, I'm busying myself with books, trips out, and myriad activities so that I don't sit in my room pigging out and thinking of my results.
All this sounds so sad right, but actually I've been having great fun with my time. More about those later. And if I have the words for it, some serious writings about the new year and other topics.
Take care everyone.

No comments: