Saturday, April 23, 2005

Copa IBA

Copa IBA and it's highly competitive captainball competition has just finished for the year 2005, and I'm glad to report that both SJGC teams (under-15 and under-23) qualified for the quarter-finals!! Woohoo! Quite a record, seeing that we've never qualified before. We (the under-23s) played well, i must say, but finally we were overshadowed by taller opponents, losing to SSGC and Bangsar in our final matches. Despite that, I had a great time getting a tan (no, didn't get burnt this time!) and madly trying to defend the goal. Kudos to the whole team for playing so well! And same goes for the under-15 team for trudging through some very rough teams.
SJ and SH went as well for Subang, while J and A played for TTDI. Here's proof that IMU students are really very hardworking:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


That's SJ and SH studying in between games. How hardworking can you get? :> (Or maybe it's just because repro exam is next Friday?) Puts me to shame - I was busy lazing around in the shade. Well, time for me to do what they're doing in the picture!

No comments: