The end of another long week. It's funny how an exam can throw you so out of whack, especially when you're not prepared for it. But it was also reassuringly familiar: the anxiety of studying, the gathering together and offering the exam into God's hands, the relief after the exam, and the morbid dismay that you've flubbed the exam. The cycle continues with the reproductive system, which promises to be taxing, but interesting. Hopefully it stays that way.
Also finished with my Chennai presentation - instead of taking 1/2 an hour I took close to 1, nearly boring my support group to death. Or at least to sleep. To my support group, SJ and Eve: thanks a lot! :) Anyone who wants a reprive can just read my elective report.
Well, as of next week this blogger here will be a tuition teacher as well. It's a funny story - I went back up to my apartment to get some documents and came out of the lift with a phone number and an offer to teach a Form2 girl living on the top floor of my apartment building. So I'm going to take the lady up on that offer for a month, and if all goes well, it'll continue till the end of this year. Hopefully I'll be able to cope with the added work; I'll definitely be able to cope with the added income. *grin*
Things next week to look forward to: beginning in earnest to plan the CF Camp, dinner in the IMU provost, May Ling Young's house (one of the perks of being in SRC) and the IMU ball. Best of all, quiet time every morning because I cannot not wake up after 8:30 am. And that's a blessing. :>
Have a pleasant weekend everyone!
Friday, April 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment