I think the only reason I was tagged was because I was one of the few people who definitely read this person's long defunct blog. hee hee But I'm not complaining - it's something to do.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Grace.
2. Grace Chew, for the times when there's more than one Grace around.
3. Ms Grace, for 8 weeks in SMK BL.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My cute little pinkie. LoL
2. My freckles. Sometimes.
3. er.. myself?
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. The way I put on weight (very fast).
2. my short stature. Sometimes.
3. er.. myself?
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Malaysian
2. Foochow
3. Hainanese
THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T STAND:
1. People not telling the truth.
2. Uncertainties.
3. Fear.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Fear.
2. Uncertainties.
3. Judgement.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS:
1. House - Acerbic sarcasm, which I never can achieve.
2. Lost - gets the adrenaline running
3. The Nanny - a laugh a minute.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE JAPANESE ANIMES:
I wouldn't call these favourites: just the ones I've seen: Samurai X, SlamDunk, and does Spirited Away count?
THREE OF YOUR CURRENT FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Somewhere Over the Rainbow, as sung by Kat McPhee
2. Take 5, Dave Brubeck Quartet
3. That song that starts with "You're just too good to be true..."
THREE MOVIES YOU CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. The Importance of being Earnest
2. The Little Mermaid!
3. 10 things I hate about you
THREE MOVIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO WATCH:
As of now:
1. X-Men III
2. Over the Hedge
3. Amelie - the French film
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Happiness
2. Love
3. Laughter
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Shirt
2. Pants
3. Essentials
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Love
2. Happiness
3. Laughter
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE GENDER THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Smile/Laugh
2. Comfort in his own skin
3. Eyes
THREE BAD HABITS:
1. Tearing at my nails
2. Being incredibly slothful
3. Procrastinating
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Reading
2. Handicraft
3. Writing
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Start school
2. Play jazz
3. Play some active team game, eg. futsal or captainball
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING OR CURRENTLY PURSUING:
1. Medicine
2. Accessories maker... LoL
3. Musician... in my dreams
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON A VACATION:
1. Sipadan - for the diving
2. Europe!!
3. Anywhere in South America, which I haven't been yet
THREE KIDS' NAMES YOU LIKE:
Haven't thought really seriously about this yet...
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Dive the best dive sites in the world.
2. Save one life. (or more...)
3. Live life to the fullest.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GUY: (OR GIRL)
1. I can shop like mad.
2. I am very emotional. Sometimes.
3. I like to "dress up".
INITIALS OF THREE CRUSHES:
"Crush-ing" seems way long ago now... These are my first 3.
1. CL
2. HC
3. JL
THREE PEOPLE YOU TAG TO DO THE SURVEY:
Nah... don't want to tag anyone. I'm sure they've got better things to do.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment