Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Random-ness

It's like the different phases in my life melding together.

I see, at first glance, people that seem like people from the KL church, worshipping in the Kuching one. Then it clicks - that they look familiar because they're from the Kuching church, not someone from KL transplanted here.

Same goes with batchmates. People walking down the streets give me jolts of recognition, earning them a second look that brings enlightenment (that they're just people walking down the streets, nothing more). And just today, I thought I saw Jacq driving on the road (don't ask me why).

Now that I think about it, it sometimes happens the other way around as well - seeing things and people from Kuching in KL. When I do get to UK, will the overlap be of Kuching, or KL, or both? I wonder...

Neural, nostalgic, or normal? I wish I knew.

**********

Happy birthday Rachel! Great to be able to celebrate with you :)

**********

Rainforest World Music Festival coming up this weekend - oh I'm so excited! Coincidentally on the day we chose to attend (Saturday) one of the workshops involve all the fiddlers of the participating groups - guess which workshop I'm going to? And good company to boot.

**********

As coaches go, I think Klinsmann is one of the handsome-mest. ;)

No comments: