After 1 week of internetless meanderings (well, not exactly meanderings because we DID get lots of stuff done, except our bank account, no thanks to snotty HSBC staff) we've finally enrolled as official students at St George's, and are starting classes for real next week. But that was not before we had 2 days of intensive lessons teaching 15 of us clinical transfer students what we had originally learnt in 2 1/2 years. Talk about information overload! But it was good revising what I've lost over my 8 months of holidaying. haha
St George's is known to be the friendliest university in London area, and so far it's been living up somewhat to that name. London also has been great - touring and finding our ways around, and seeing the wonderful sights, as well as getting very sore feet from walking all day for the 1st 3 days of sightseeing.
More updates when I'm home (at the library computers now) and have lots of time to write about all the stuff I've done in the past 1 week +!
Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment