Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring in my step

Spring is here! The sun is bright and shining, and the flowers are out and radiant in the sun's caressing rays. I have no doubt that bad weather will come along again (this being London) with spring's incessant showers, but for now, I have no complaints. It certainly helps with the studying, to have the sun wake me up with its merry twinkling through the window. Better than the splatter of rain, which makes me want to curl up more.


**************


Exams in 6 weeks time. Having just about lost everything I studied in IMU, I have the daunting task of stuffing everything back in again in that time. Whee...


**************


Revelations 3:19-21

Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.


How many times will He knock?

No comments: