... that the next time I'll write here I'll be in GMT +8:00 hrs with the hot sun's touch fresh on my skin and (probably) a glistening of perspiration on my forehead.
... that the time for the "Prelude to Christmas" concert is now here and that we've done so much to get where we are and are sounding so good!
... Ruth has so much temerity to go through what she' going through right now - respect!
... it's been 4 weeks that Rach has been here and we've done soo much together it almost makes up for not seeing each other for a while. But looking forward to Kuching!
... one week ago I was treading on the ground where millions of Jews last trod before meeting their deaths in a "shower-room". And that one week ago I was trudging along in conditions half as bad as the camp inmates had, but in twice as much clothing (maybe thrice!) and in circumstances thousands of times more enjoyable.
... just a few days ago I was surrounded by great gelato and amazing Roman architecture, exploring foreign cities.
... and I can't wait, to go home. Wah, I'M COMING HOME!!!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! Just leavin a message to let you know I've been here. haha.
Cheers
Post a Comment