Monday, August 04, 2008

mid-exam breather









Trying out a new way to show pictures, hope you find it as cool as I did!

The three days of practical exams just past had pretty fair questions, if only express regurgitation of the facts was my cup of tea. Nevertheless, I think I scored enough points to convince the examiners of my competency!

Studying gives me some time for mindless net-trawling, and I found out that my fave Malaysian singer, Mia Palencia (of Double Take) is coming out with a solo album! You can listen to her songs at her website and if you like it, support Malaysian music - buy the CD! Double Take is also performing over the Merdeka weekend, I think, at Hotel Equitorial... sigh...

And click here for entertaining performances of Spiderman and Bon Jovi's It's My Life (use the video player to look for the songs).

Pictures of a recent wedding have gone up (some people work fast!) - congratulations to the newly-wed couple!

So, 9 more hours of exams next week, and there's a lot I still can't remember. Back to studying!

No comments: