Anyways, in conjunction with the festival of love, let me tell you a story of my fated love:
A few months ago, when I was strolling around in BSC, I saw them. It's not often that I like something straightaway, but these were first-look love. Unfortunately, the shop didn't have them in my size, so I said goodbye, mournfully put them back and walked away.
A few months later, and just a few days back, I was in MV, doing some "power-walking" with my mom, and what do I see in one of the displays but my first-love shoes! I couldn't believe my eyes! And the shop had my size! So I bought them and now I have my lovely shoes with me.
*grin*
Okay, don't call me shallow, but I think the tale is a very funny one. I was half-giggling when I was buying it, thinking of the uncanny coincidence. Hope it gives you a laugh this Monday too! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment