Yup, I may not be in the best team but very excited about the whole "representing IMU" thing. It's such an honour just to be chosen to play! Apparently my performance in the recent Futsal Carnival caught people's attention and they decided to put me into one of the 2 IMU teams going for the MAPCU competition. My take on that is that I played at a level that was pretty much average, but people thought that I can't play, so relatively my performance in the competition was "awesome" compared to their expectations of me.
Anyway, I'm so psyched! :)
By the way, my team "Kaki Bangku" were runners-up in the Futsal Carnival. Great thanks and "great job!" goes to all my team members - Shu Jin, Sunila, Saleena, Elena, Sien Hui, Jamie, and Ai Ling, as well as our superb team managers Jeremy and Collin, with help from Soon Liang.

No comments:
Post a Comment