Little Miss EH tagged me and I'm supposed to do the below. I'm tempted to just do a dry matter-of-fact one, but that would be besides the point wouldn't it? Well, just don't expect me to be over-the-board funny.
It goes like this. Below is a list of different occupations. You must select at least five of them. You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select five of the items as it was passed to you). Of the five you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers.
Here's that list:
If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO... If I could be a movie reviewer...
If I could be a monkey's uncle... If I could be a writer...
If I could be a bible archaeologist... If I could be an Ah Beng...
If I could be an Elvis impersonator... If I could be an Ah Lian...
If I could be a sexologist... If I could be a prostitute...
If I could be a musician I'd be a world-famous violinist, able to play any kind of music at all, be it classical, jazz, folk, rock, etc. I'd have played with all the world-class orchestras and artistes in the world, and the sound coming from my beloved violin would be the sweetest sound of all, not the sometimes-squeaky sound I hear now.
If I could be a chef, that would mean no more eating out on oily (though yummy) hawker food because I'd cook all my delectable meals myself. And travel the world tasting famous and sometimes obscure food while whipping up culinary storms of my own. (yeah girl, dream on. start cooking in your own kitchen first. hehe)
If I could be a bonnie pirate, I'd sail the seven seas, looking for treasures galore; and steal not only the treasures that men have, but their hearts as well. *hee hee* Oh and I'll stay near the Straits of Melaka coz it seems that pirates there never get caught. ;>
If I could be a backup dancer, I'd be one in one of the famous musicals, eg. Cats or something like that. Why? Well, everyone knows that being a backup dancer is just one step below being spotted for a main role, and that's just what I want to do!
If I could be a missionary, I'd stay right where I am. Because I already sort of am one. (Matthew 28:18-20)
So who am I going to tag? The Xangans Rachel, Kat Tan and Adeline Gong. Enjoy.
Friday, June 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment