Saturday, October 22, 2005

LONDON - here I come!!

Matching results are out and i'm going to St George's Medical School, University of London!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yay!!! London, the cosmopolitan melting pot and capital of England, ideal starting point for forays into Europe, with lots of things to see and do, not forgetting the West End! London, where YL is, and Ji also, among others. London, home of Wimbledon (Tooting is near Wimbledon I think..), Harrod's, Marks and Spencer's, the original Madame Tussaud's, the London Eye, London Bridge, the Crown Jewels, etc. etc. etc. Okay, I'm rambling, but can you tell I'm excited? :D Oh did I mention the Chelsea FC? Already got an order for a jersey.. haha And Unc A and Aunty HC have their London summer house in the bag already.

Also glad to have some nice people going there with me. SJ aptly pointed out that 3 out of the 4 people going to St Georges have roots in Sarawak. It's just too bad that she won't be going here with me, but she' going to at a highly-reputed university as well, which she'll like sooner or later. I'll definitely miss her questioning and our little talks though. *sob*

Well, another cog in the wheel that will bring me to UK and make me a doctor has been moved, next cogs include EoS and the dreary task of finding accomodation and travel plans. As of now, I just want to thank God that I got what I got, and look forward to what the next movement of the wheel will bring.

No comments: