Stress - on Friday it's a double whammy: CNS exam (that's all about the mysterious brain) and matching results out. The brain's a headache, and the matching is a worry. But everything's okay: got a song in my head with a catchy melody and meaningful lyrics, all ready for IMU CF and Choir Club's Music Week.
The Joy of the Lord, by Twila Paris
The joy of the Lord will be my strength
I will not falter, I will not faint
He is my Shepherd, I am not afraid
The joy of the Lord is my strength
The joy of the Lord will be my strength
He will uphold me all of my days
I am surrounded by mercy and grace
The joy of the Lord is my strength
The joy of the Lord will be my strength
I will not waver, walking by faith
He will be strong to deliver me safe
The joy of the Lord is my strength
More when I can upload photos, my broadband is acting weird... :P And of course, after the dreaded Friday...
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment