Friday, July 14, 2006

I actually penned a blogpost via Palm TX (my own - it rox! haha) from the Starbucks @ KLIA, except I timed out before I could post it, and lost my hard work (still practising Graffiti). So here I am, in Perth, with cold nose and fingers, yet satisfyingly comfortable, at my cousin's computer. It's raining outside, the sort of rain which doesn't seem like rain, yet is, which makes it colder, and makes me regret not packing more clothes and bringing more of the clothes I earmarked for London.
I guess the cold's not that bad, and will help me acclimatise myself to London weather; and I've got a superb tour guide here who's sort of planned out what I can do here. Wonderful - lots of window shopping and exploring.

To the noisy KL-ites who left my house last weekend - the house was strangely quiet the few days after your leaving - a comfortable, but strange quiet. Hope you guys are recovering from the fun and sun, and are already thinking of going back to Kuching for the next RWMF and more food (especially the ones you missed out on haha).

Grace, signing off from Perth, and saying farewell to the little typing exercise that got my fingers a teeny bit warmer. :>

No comments: