I liked the singing of the chorus to "To God be the Glory" after each baptism:
Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Let the earth hear His voice,How seemingly fitting.
Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Let the people rejoice,
O come to the Father through Jesus His Son,
And give Him the glory, great things He hath done!
And a communal homecooked lunch after special occasions like these is always welcome - oh, the desserts!
***********************
It's strange how the creative juices seem to flow more readily come exam time. It's no wonder that some artists thrive on strife. I wouldn't like to on the long term, though.
**********************
3rd year is the hardest I think - you see your peers doing what you would be doing had you taken similar paths to theirs, then you start second-guessing yourself, and asking "What if" questions. It doesn't help that there's a shift in focus to get used to, or that the workload gets more tangible, or that you're getting closer to the time when someone's life will be in your hands. Is it worth it, you ask? I don't know, myself, but I have faith (sometimes more, sometimes less) that it will. So let's stick this out together, and in the end, I think it'll be worth our whiles. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment