Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Snow!

It snowed, in London, in April! I awoke early Sunday morning to a super-cold room and snowfall outside, early enough to see it intensify into pieces of torn tissue-paper wafting around in the wind. Superb, until I had to contend with the idea of going out into that wet cold. But I did, and it was fun (but still cold!)! How often is the weatherman right, eh? I'll never disbelieve the weather forecast again!



Snow-views

Clockwise from top left: House backyard - snow in bicycle basket, mini-icicles off the clothesline; view from my window; the crematorium gardens covered in snow (yes, the one outside SH n co's house) was beautiful!; even the chestnut conkers on the trees carry their burdens of snow.


4 snowmen and 1 woman

Clockwise from top left: Snowman on car (1); snowman on car (2); snowmen on bench - left is mine, right (with flower in hair) is Jamie's; Jamie playing the game of make-a-snowball-off-a-car-to-throw-at-the-car-before, or once at photographer, but I quickly threw that idea out of her head, or rather, back at her.

Snow is fine, just not all the time. And not unexpectedly!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: