Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tag...

It's been ages since I felt the "need" to do a tag. I usually succumb to them when there's studying to do, so nuff said.

Real name: Grace Chew Wei Min.
Nickname: Gracie. Chewing Gum long time ago. Chewing Grass the most "imaginative". LoL
Married: No.
Male/Female: Female.
High school: Lodge Secondary School. I miss my high school days...
Short or long hair: Long and curly. More wavy now. Still liking it, so far!
Are u a healthy freak: As a medical student, I should be, but when I love my food and have more stores than I should have, I'd say no.
Height: 152.3 cm. Each mm is uber important.
Do u have a crush on someone? No.
Do u like yourself? At times yes, at times no.
Piercings: on my 2 ears. Done specially by my daddy, in my mom's clinic. A family affair, you could say.
Righty of lefty: Right-handed. The world's an easier place that way.

First....

Surgery: A minor procedure really, that I seem to have blocked out because of the sheer impact on my psyche. I had to be dragged screaming into the hospital room and pinned down so several humongous blisters on my foot could be pierced and cleaned.
Piercing: See above. Surgical techniques and everything, even sutures for ear-rings, literally, for a month.
Person u see in the morning: Whoever who needs to be in early, usually JF or SH.
Award: I have no idea. The first one which I still have a medal for would be a silver medal for the Kindy C game at Sports Day. I had to wear my dad's workshirt and a hat, and play fishergirl by dropping a hook to "catch" a bottle-fish. Then run to the finish line.
Sport u join: Is the Kindy game counted? haha oh I know, swimming! I joined officially before I was 1, when my mom just about let me loose in the water.
Pet: That I remember, Mixy the Jap Spitz and Maxy the mongrel. Beloved dogs.
Vacation: to Sibu (for CNY? or to show me off to the grandparents, haha) as an infant. I have pictures to prove it.
Concert: dancing with coconuts (held in the hand) to the coconut song, in Kindy.
First crush: Probably when I moved into co-ed school.

Currently...

Eating:Just ate sauteed mushrooms with pepper and paprika, layered on cheese and cucumbers, on toasted bread. Yum. Copyrighted too. haha
Drinking: Going to boil some water for peppermint tea.
Im about to: Go and bathe. Study.

Your future...

Want kids: Probably at least a girl and a boy, but seriously thinking about the methods of birth. Especially since seeing the process and complications of each. Those wanting babies should really observe a busy day on labour ward!
Want to get married: Yes, ideally/hopefully. It doesn't matter, if I'm being realistic/cynical.
Careers in mind: I should have only one in mind by now! But within that - paeds? surgery? ophthalmology?

Which is better?

Lips or eyes?: Eyes. Windows to the soul, right?
Hugs or kisses: Both.
Shorter or taller?: Taller please! At my height, that would be easy.
Romantic or spontaneous: Romantically spontaneous? Though I think to be romantic you have to be a good planner. Ask a friend who took a year to plan his proposal to the T! Now that's romantic!
Sensitive or loud: Assertive but not in a loud way, sensitive but not in a simpering way.
Troublemaker or hesitant?: Troublemaker to the troublemakers. Hesitant to be a troublemaker.

Have u ever....

Kissed a stranger?: On the cheek. This tall husband of a friend of my mom stoops down from his towering height to greet me on both cheeks. I can only play along.
Drank bubbles: Yes. Red wine has more character, I find.
lost glasses/contacts: No, glasses stay on my head, and contacts stay in my eyes. Thank goodness.
Ran away frm home: With blessing, several times already. And always welcomed back.
liked someone younger: Perhaps...
liked someone older: Yes.
Broke someone's heart: I'm afraid so. Not too pleased about it, but it would have had to be done at some point anyway.
Been arrested: No. My CRB's clean.
Cried when someone died: Yes.
Liked a friend: Yes. Anyway, I like all my friends! :>

Do u believe in...

Yourself?: Sometimes.
Miracles: Yes.
Heaven: Yes. Can't wait.
Santa Claus: I have a picture with him (taken year 2006). Does that mean I believe in him?
Magic: Magic is what I love in fantasy books. But that's why that genre is called "fantasy".
Angels: Yes.

Answer truthfully..

Is there someone u want to be with right now?: A few, scattered around the world.
Do u believe in God?: Yes. With my whole heart, even if sometimes I don't live like I do, which I'm sorry for.

Okay, enough reminiscing and study-shirking for today.

1 comment:

Bibs said...

i love these 'tag' blogs....such a good read when you're procrastinating...and kinda makes me feel a little 'caught up' in the life of gracey...esp that 'copyrighted' toasted sandwich..hmmmmm.....;)